Thursday, February 28, 2013

Drama

Wrote this up about a year ago, but thought you might enjoy it.  I wanted to have another Kiss And Tell piece out by now, but I haven't been able to work it out yet.  So in the meantime, enjoy.
The Teej
You Scream
But I’m not surprised
I institute to chuckle
At the thought of your demise

I try to ignore it
But you insist with haste
Claiming it’s important
And getting in my face

I quickly lose my patients
And then begin to shout
Such brutal profanity
It’s you I can live without


Not phased for a second
You’ve heard it all before
No matter how many death threats
It’ll never settle the score

Diplomacy is gone
And I throw whatever can be found
A book strikes you squarely
You tumble to the ground

Now lying on your side
You can see the marks from before
Although I say otherwise
There’s bound to be plenty more

You still carry on
Fainter is your cry
Nevertheless testing sanity
What will it take for you to die?

A heinous smile creeps
Now grinning ear to ear
Life would be so much better
If you were no longer here

You continue your soapbox
That god damn song and dance
I start to grip you tightly
Bringing you to silence

I maintain your choke
‘Till I hear naught a sound
Now dangling motionlessly
Your bellows finally drowned

I’m once again in peace
With your howls decisively ceased
Fucking alarm clock
I was already awake

No comments:

Post a Comment