Monday, March 17, 2014

Welcome Back

Do I owe an explanation?  It's funny how time passes when you aren't having fun.  A miserable winter at best and it's hard to believe it's been nearly four months.

I apologize.  I suppose that's a good place to start.  It's not to say I haven't been working on material, or that I even forgot about you.  More, it's been things slipping my mind, time vanishing before my eyes, and my consciousness neglecting to focus on social media or my obligations to the people of the internet.  A poor excuse I know.

What's stranger is the fact that I had intended on releasing a new Kiss and Tell song on valentines day.  March fourteen passed and it was only then that I acknowledge the fact that a month had passed since then.  Perhaps that's enough incentive to become more organized.  I at least owe it to you.  I plan on being more consistent from hear on out.  It's not like I don't have new material just lying about at this point, and I'm back to generating even more.  It's time for catch up time; starting today.

Expect more from Silhouette, some other poems and songs I've written, short stories, irate rants, and even segments or whole show's I've been recording, LIVE, on Bearcastmedia.com (thursdays from midnight to 2)

I don't need the start of a new year to promote change, just the follow through.

The One and Only Teej is back.

(Also, if you haven't noticed, all the previous Silhouette titles have been updated.  Worth checking out)

No comments:

Post a Comment