Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hey!

So lately I've understood this concept that social media is an 'important' aspect of our modern culture.  That said, in order to better stay connected and share information, I kindly invite you to my facebook page which I've started up with ties to my radio show:  The One and Only Teej where I can be found, kicking off your weekend every Thursday night, midnight to 2 am.  NEW MATERIAL PEOPLE, that's what I'm getting at.  I'm sick of sitting on my ass and it means new ideas.

Expect a youtube channel before too long with enough zany shit you could shake a leg at.  We're talking audio and video bits.  In the mean time, expect a new chapter of Silhouette tomorrow and a brand new episode of Nothing Presents on Friday.

Tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell that weird guy that lives down the street from you that you wave to on occasion when he's sitting on the porch watching the street.  I appreciate your viewership which only motivates me to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment