Saturday, December 15, 2012

Kiss And Tell

I used to work with a couple of characters whom, over the years, became like family to me.  Its where a gained my older brother and had a grand old time making each other laugh.  Part of this joking around included the singing of some of the worst songs ever made. ("Hello" by Lionel Richie was a personal favourite)  It was devised while at work that we were to assemble a "boy band" under the name of "Kiss And Tell".  The idea was to make lyrics as offensive as possible while maintaining the pseudonym of a cliche "boy band".  Unfortunately for the cause, neither of us had much musical talent; I had written a couple of songs awhile back and write the occasional poem but it looked fairly bleak for Kiss And Tell.

When Jason moved away, its made it even harder to record that which we never wrote.  Recently however, I did sit down and write out an idea that we had for a title, though never got a single lyric to.  Its fits our criteria for offensive (sorry mom), I got an idea for the beat, and I a fairly strong desire to record this at some point.  Lemme know what you think; this one's called "I'll Take A Wank Over You"



I'll Take A Wank Over You
Lyrics by: The Teej
Sitting by myself
You took the seat next to me
Your words are like Greek Poems
Drunk and confusing
You said you were feeling hot
Honest girl, I'm just not
You asked where I was off
I turned and kept my voice soft

When the lights turned low
Made your way over here
You got an ugly ass face
Could make a man queer
I tried to play nice
But what's a guy to do
To be honest girl
I'll take a wank over you

Dancing in the club
Just me and the boys
Raisin' the roof
Just to make some fuckin' noise
Then the honeys roll in
And everything gets mellow
I wave to you
Come dance with me
Things start warming up
And the music gets loud
Can't keep a straight face
You ask whats wrong
Imma tell you girl
See if you can't sing along

Bitch you got two left feet
And I think that's a crime
Two left feet
Bitch I just don't have the time
I tried to play nice
But what's a guy to do
To be honest girl
I'll take a wank over you

Fumbling up the stairs
Back to my place
Your tongue in my mouth
Tryin' to keep up the pace
Collapse on the couch
When the good becomes great
You mutter something soft
I start to hesitate

Bitch what the fuck is love?!
I'm just trying to get laid
You go talking up shit
And the mood starts to fade
I tried to play nice
Whats a guy to do
To be honest girl
I'll take a wank over you 

No comments:

Post a Comment